* Automatic "cut & hold" system cuts film during unloading & holds to
start a new bale.
* Hand held remote control available to activate many operations from
your tractor seat.
* Electronic counter calculates wrapping turns & counts bales wrapped.
* Computerized control of entirewrapping cycle (available on RB-680.)
* Loading arm positions bale correctly.
* Stabilizing legs ensure better balance & safety.
High Quality Wrapping
* 30-inch (76 cm) aluminum stretcher provides 65% film extension.
Ensures consistent tension for tighter seal.
* "Gentle" bale dumper prevents plastic puncture.
* Delivers superior, consistent, high speed wrapping for round bales.
* Simple hydraulic & mechanical systems, easy to use & maintain.
* 13 HP Honda engine for efficient, dependable performance.
* Anderson-built, including high quality laser cut parts. Some parts
made of high carbon steel (T1) for sturdiness and durability.